cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

18 Months - One year and a half of beautiful smoke free days ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

linda.mustafa
1 17 91

Hello my beautiful and dear EXFamily , I hope that you are all well and in good spirits.

You are all in my thoughts and I always have a smile when I think of you guys and I silently cheer you on toward your goal of regaining and maintaining your freedom back.

I'm doing well, still keeping up my exercise routine , which is now a second nature to me, my mind and body needs it in order to feel good and better.

This is a good addiction-I left the bad ones behind and good riddance.

A year and a half since the first day I quit ( well chose not to poison  my body and mind any further-chose  a better life) and two years since I had my last alcoholic drink ( well decided to drink more water :)....

How did I do it?!

Simple---Made a choice, made a decision, started my journey, persevered , kept moving forward, stayed determined and willing, stayed focused and sharp, enjoyed the changes( most of the times), learned new things along the way, equipped myself with knowledge about our addictions, and above all Believed in myself every single day -I still do and I will always.

Without the belief  that we can do it , trust me, nothing can be done.

I hope all of you are staying positive and focused and keeping your eye on your goal-It's a journey and not a destination-Listen to our beloved elders here-They know and they speak the truth-I did listen and that's why I'm still here, where I want to be.

I thank them and you -For all your help , encouragement and support !

Best wishes

Linda18MOF

Tags (1)
17 Comments