cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

15 days smoke free!!!

hunniebear03
0 10 50

Good afternoon everyone sorry haven't been on had such a busy weekend but a good one. On I went to see the ninja turtles movie with the kids it was great! Saturday my daughter had a friend from schools birthday party to go to at the state park we went and had a blast! Played in the water, hiked, much more! And Sunday we went to see my Georgie their papi. It was nice to go back to Buffalo since October 2015 to visit Georgie and talk to him and tell him how much I love him and miss him but it was a long ride and to keep busy I read a book I'm really into NICHOLAS SPARKS books I really enjoy them. But on our way home our car broke down and it's crazy because I prayed we would get there safe and home safe, I even asked Georgie to guide us home. We had to call a tow truck to get home and now no car. But overall it was a good weekend I have noticed though that my cravings are getting worse...but I'm doing this! Wish these cravings would go away! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend smoke free of course...I'm feeling better each day but cravings driving me crazy! 

10 Comments