cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

15 DAYS IN - KEEPING MY FEEL GOODS GOING

ronibeach
8 3 231

I'm 15 days in today, and I'm still feeling pretty strong. Thought I would share something that's been helpful for me to keep the "feel goods" going without all of the nicotine infusion (I'm still using the lozenges but very sparingly). I found Kundalini yoga recently and love it, but I appreciate it even more since my quit. It is a very active form of yoga, and the videos I use (below) have wonderful meditations and so many positive affirmations during the sessions. The Chakra Dance video allows me to go wild letting out pent up emotions and energy, and I can finally breathe well enough to enjoy it. I feel like I've had a workout and a pep talk when I finish doing either video. I got my DVDs (I'm old school, I know) on eBay really cheap. Maybe this is something that will help others. The more tools we have in our self-care tool bag, the stronger we are to stay quit.

ronibeach_0-1679932718041.png

ronibeach_1-1679932796071.png

3 Comments
About the Author
A writer by nature, a helper monkey at heart, trying to figure out the purpose of my life and live it fully in the meantime. I call myself a WIP = work in progress.