cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

10 years!

Jennifer-Quit
6 12 271

Today I celebrate 10 years of freedom from smoking!  In the beginning, I didn't think that I would make it.  But I hung in there - one day at a time - and after awhile it started to become easier.  

So if you are a new quitter, give it the time that it takes!  It is the very best thing that I ever did for myself!

12 Comments
Barbscloud

@Jennifer-Quit Super congrats on 10 years of success.  Thanks for being one those quitters that has given back to others beginning their journeys. 

Barbscloud_0-1714581390253.gif

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woohoo!!! 10 years! Congratulations @Jennifer-Quit 

Quiana, EX Team

cmaltemose

@Jennifer-Quit 

I am quitting today May 1, 2024.

I am using a vape for urges, but I will not buy a pack of cigarettes!!!

Great job on 10 years! I hope to be able to encourage others when I have been years smoke free

Barbscloud

@cmaltemose Welcome!   Congrats on your quit day.  We're here for you so reach out anytime we can help.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

YoungAtHeart

@cmaltemose 

Welcome!

Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking!

Although I saw your response I fear most in the community may not.  To remedy that, I recommend you write a blog to introduce yourself to the community (Home-top left; then center blue box-"Post a Journal/Blog").  You might include your nicotine use history, what delivery system you are using, why you want to quit, your quit date and anything else about yourself you care to share.  You will reach a wider audience this way.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Nancy

YoungAtHeart

Jennifer!

02b208217cb5b97e2569070010901747.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!

Cousin-Itt

What an Awesome Milestone

CONGRATULATIONS

@Jennifer-Quit 

Thanks For Sharing With Us

River529

Congratulations! 

Barbara145

Hi Jennifer.  Congratulations on 10 years.  You are such a nice lady, so good to hear from you. I am 77 and run around like a kid.  Quitting smoking is amazing.  Take care.

biscuit9

@Jennifer-Quit   congratulations on being 10 years nicotine free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on deciding to make a life changing choice! We will be here for you every step when that day comes @cmaltemose!

Quiana, EX Team

Sootie

Wow Jennifer! Happy Anniversary!! So good to "see" you here! Glad to hear all is well with you.

About the Author
I am a 65 year old single woman. I quit smoking at 55 and my only regret is that I did not quit sooner. Freedom from cigarettes is truly a wonderful feeling!