Give and get support around quitting

sandra17

Successful EXers

Finally! I'm an EX 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
285 Replies
michelle63

hey guys....................thanks for reaching out. I am smoke free now for 10 months ,1 week and counting. I am very happy that I quit, happy to be alive, love the way I smell, and feel the difference in my genral health. I gained weight after quitting, but I'd rather be fat and happy than thin and miserable..........working on the weight and getting back in shape but nevertheless..................smoke free and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
dewey

no candt cigarettes for trick or treaters tonight okay
0 Kudos
dewey

chocolate candy
0 Kudos
Carenda

Hello!  Hope to see some old friends stopping by to chat.

0 Kudos
ali2

Thank you for the invite. I sure do miss the old friends I had on here and miss everyone!

0 Kudos
Carenda

Ali, I'm so glade that you are here.  This is where we can remember to stay strong and know someone is here to hold your hand.  Pass the word on.

0 Kudos
Giulia

HALLOOOOOO!!!! 

0 Kudos
Carenda

Giulia - glade you stopped by.  Pass the word on.

0 Kudos
Jason

Hello! Been a long time since I stopped by-  I was one of the first few to join the Become An Ex website- in fact my picture is still on the front page of Become An Ex at the bottom. I'm prob not a part of your reunion group but its a great feeling to know we were a part of something! Been smoke free since Dec 12, 2005 and havent looked back! Thanks to Ex, Legacy and all who fight the good fight! -Jason

0 Kudos
Carenda

Welcome back Jason!  Hope to see you around more.

0 Kudos