Give and get support around quitting

sandra17

Successful EXers

Finally! I'm an EX 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
285 Replies
michelle63

I am not experiencing physical issues but I am having a hard time. The everyday issue sof living are causing me a lot of stress and I think about smoking. My spouse does not have a clue and issues with him also make me want to smoke, the aches and pains of trying to excercise more, and just feeling like crap in general............... you guys hang in there. You keep me focused and inspired anc for that I thank you all and this site....you're a God send!!
0 Kudos
angie-h

nad aslo he had to put me on antibiotics too
0 Kudos
angie-h

has any one gotten tmj yet,where the jaw is sore and hurts like hell,i ahve went to the doctor and he told me to lay off the gum,just curious if any one else as exp this prob,,,been amonth now for me and i have just now started couching,i never did really ahve a cough i was a heavy smoker too,anyway love u all,angie h
0 Kudos
cheryl2

Michelle, I hear you!!! As simplistic as this sounds, what gets me through is knowing that this will get better, sooner or later. I had a feeling it was going to take awhile to feel better, but I didn't expect it to be this long.
0 Kudos

Off of all nicotine aids...I fell like a human yo-yo, almost like I felt during the first 10 days. UGH!!! As each day passes I am feeling better ... BUT - DOES THIS EVER END?
0 Kudos
lee-lee

Today is June 1st 2009 I havent had a cigarette since Jan 1st 2009 in other words I quit on New years. Ha! Guess people can keep a resolution. It has been great and now I at the point where I dont miss it. And even if I did it, I have come so far that I will never have "just one" again! Yay! Thanks everyone for the support.
0 Kudos
patty3

Anita. Struggle. But don't smoke!!

You will feel better.
0 Kudos
nowamfound

I am an ex! 3 months! but I am eating everything in sight. anyone else have that problem?
0 Kudos
dewey

I would always want a smoke after a meal, so i would make my meal never ending. Got a grip on it now though. celery and power walks. paience and perserverence
0 Kudos
dewey

(and prayer)
0 Kudos