cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

27 days

all-good.
0 2 4

I'm on my 27th day now, almost at 30! That'll be sooo cool to say that I haven't smoked in a month, and then a month and a half and then two... It's definitely different being quit, I still get some cravings, but they're way easier to handle - and I know that I'm in control now and not being pushed by my cravings to do something I don't want to do. It's been a wild week since I've posted on here last, I started the last semester of my junior year in college, sold my ford ranger for $2,300 after almost 4 days of really low offers, and then had the guy I sold it to call me back the next day saying the check engine light came on! I couldn't believe it. I don't know if he was a very good stick driver, or if the car actually did have a problem and I just sold it the day before it broke down on me. Either way it's been really stressful and he's super suspicious, but he had to call me to ask what to do. It was kind of pathetic, because here I am just having sold my first car to him and he wanted it so bad the day before and now the next day he wants me to tell him what to do! Anyways, I've been dealing with the stress of every day life in a much healthier way now - I tend to want to go running or biking almost all the time, it's so much fun being able to do that now. And I was also offered my dad's old car, which is interesting - they hardly ever support me. Once they found out I sold my truck they thougt I'd stop going to school, ha. So it looks like I might just be getting a car for free this time, and it's in pretty good shape - it's an 2002 subaru ts impreza wagon with awd. thanks for reading 

2 Comments