cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgwallace

How do I schedule a chat with an EX Coach?

Jump to solution

How do I schedule to speak with someone on this site? I don’t quite understand. I click on the date and when I search for a time slot, it says that the councilors don’t have any open. Can someone tell me how to go about this? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgwallace Sorry you had trouble. What day were you looking for? I can take a look. There should be openings every day of the week. Sponsored Members can find the link to the EX Coaches page by visiting their EX Plan and then find the line item for Chat with an EX Coach*.

@JACKIE1-25-15 Thanks for the mention.

*Feature only available to people who have Sponsorship: Active in Sponsorship section of Edit Profile.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I m not sure if you can speak with someone directly but @CommunityAdmin  the Administrator will be able to answer that for you.  This comment will notify him. He will respond as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Amymcavoy

I need help with this same issue! Theee are no open slots to talk to an ex coach!!!…

Amy McAvoy
Barbscloud

@Amymcavoy Sending this to the @CommunityAdmin 

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Barbscloud for bring this to out attention! @Amymcavoy I will have someone reach out to you!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgwallace Sorry you had trouble. What day were you looking for? I can take a look. There should be openings every day of the week. Sponsored Members can find the link to the EX Coaches page by visiting their EX Plan and then find the line item for Chat with an EX Coach*.

@JACKIE1-25-15 Thanks for the mention.

*Feature only available to people who have Sponsorship: Active in Sponsorship section of Edit Profile.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgwallace please let me know if you we’re able to find the info.  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgwallace Have you tried to make another appointment? 

Also do we have the correct quit date for you 5/9/2021? 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
mgwallace

Yes my quit date was May 9th of this year. I found out how to talk to a coach. Thanks! 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mgwallace when you enter your Quit Date via text and it's in the past more than 60 days ago. Enter it as MM/DD/YY instead of just MM/DD so it keeps the year correct.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos