cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue7450

Helpful

@Sue7450 I have been reading everything and find it very helpful. Monday is my quit day and I’m hoping to stick with it. Actually I need to stick with it and I want to.

2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check back in with us as often as you want over the weekend and Monday (Tues, Wed, etc) to get support! Review your plan Sunday and here's a great page on the EX site to look over on Monday morning.

https://www.becomeanex.org/ex-resources/about-quitting/stay-quit/the-day-you-quit/

~Margaret, EX Community Admin Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @Sue7450 you've made the best decision you'll ever make in your lifetime and it's definitely the best gift that any of us for giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE, stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can. When Monday arrives keep your mind as well as your hands occupied so at the end of the day you'll be able to say YAY for DAY WON! It's definitely NOT easy at times BUT it sure is worth all of the cravings and moodswings and lack of sleep to be Free PLUS anything worth having takes time AND effort AND kicking nicotines butt into oblivion is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! 

0 Kudos