EX Community

Chris 's Message Board

♥indingrl♥01♥06♥2011 1718 days ago

1860 days ago

lovethduma@yahoo.com
Hello
My name is loveth i saw your profile and it was interesting so i would like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you wouldn't mind, you can email me in private at (lovethduma@yahoo.com)
so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
Your lovely new friend,
loveth

jojo 1988 days ago

hi chris, im good thanks, i have 167 days :)) who woulda thought haha and ur at 86 thats great, well have a happy and healthy holiday,at least our food will taste good lol.

jojo 1995 days ago

hey chris,k how u doin, still hanging in there,i hope :))) well just passing threw wanted to say hi. :)

Already a member?

Latest Activity

fredb has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | September, Be serious about your quit, say N.O,P,E and make a daily pledge
Hi Joyce...I will gladly axccept your had and pledge to not smoke ALL DAY LONG!!Im sure with your hand in mine and our hands in GODS we CAN'T lose. As my late mother used to say (she died the...
(8 minutes ago)

fredb has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | September, Be serious about your quit, say N.O,P,E and make a daily pledge
Hi RBetrice..I accept you lovely shaking hands in to mine. Between the two of us and GODS sacred hands Im sure we can do this . I have 11 days now and real excited about this whole site. Im addicted...
(14 minutes ago)

fredb posted a comment on this blog post | Ughhh
A Nice warm glass of milk and a piece of toast does wonders for me!! Ya never know..!!
(25 minutes ago)

RSS

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body