EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

Moody (9-18-13) posted a comment on this blog post | 900 Days!
Nancy, you are one amazing lady. I wish you many, many more days to celebrate freedom! Congratulations on reaching 900 days! Merry Christmas and best wishes for a wonderful New...
(2 minutes ago)

Joan(01022015) posted a comment on this blog post | Day 12---Rainy, Gloomy Day
I'll be rejoining the journey with you soon.  Gosh Candy!  I'm so sorry to hear of your fall. Glad you finally got a walker - I wish my mom would.  It was so painful when I was...
(3 minutes ago)

Barbara posted a comment on this blog post | 900 Days!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on 900 days!!  You show us how it is done.  Merry Christmas Nancy!!  I know you are grateful.
(4 minutes ago)

RSS

Chris's Message Board

♥indingrl♥01♥06♥11♥ 1073 days ago

1214 days ago

lovethduma@yahoo.com
Hello
My name is loveth i saw your profile and it was interesting so i would like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you wouldn't mind, you can email me in private at (lovethduma@yahoo.com)
so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
Your lovely new friend,
loveth

jojo 1342 days ago

hi chris, im good thanks, i have 167 days :)) who woulda thought haha and ur at 86 thats great, well have a happy and healthy holiday,at least our food will taste good lol.

jojo 1350 days ago

hey chris,k how u doin, still hanging in there,i hope :))) well just passing threw wanted to say hi. :)

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX