EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

swilson posted a comment on this blog post | Skunk
We have two dogs that are free too run our farm, skunks have always been my fear but we never see them out here and the girls have never been sprayed hope i just diden't jnix  myself.
(2 hours ago)

Owlfeather posted on Bonnie(Quit November 3, 2009)'s message board (2 hours ago)

Owlfeather posted on Thomas(3-20-2010)'s message board (2 hours ago)

RSS

Chris's Message Board

♥indingrl♥01♥06♥11♥ 1016 days ago

1158 days ago

lovethduma@yahoo.com
Hello
My name is loveth i saw your profile and it was interesting so i would like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you wouldn't mind, you can email me in private at (lovethduma@yahoo.com)
so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
Your lovely new friend,
loveth

jojo 1285 days ago

hi chris, im good thanks, i have 167 days :)) who woulda thought haha and ur at 86 thats great, well have a happy and healthy holiday,at least our food will taste good lol.

jojo 1293 days ago

hey chris,k how u doin, still hanging in there,i hope :))) well just passing threw wanted to say hi. :)

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX