cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

vickys79

Hi.  I just joined this site today.  My quit date is December 27.  I just turned 50 years old and have decided that this quit must be for real.  I have quit many times and I know I need all the support I can get.  I plan on using every aid and every trick I have learned during my many quits to make this one successful.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
newlife5

welcome,  congrats on your decision to quit... the best advise i can give you is to read  .. a good education about your addiction is a good way to stay off the cigarettes... go to www.whyquit.com or  www.quitsmokingonline.com for additional information.. you can do it ...

0 Kudos

Those are good websites! Also, get even more support in the BLOGS! It's where most of us hang out! Check it out!

0 Kudos
grammy24

Like Thomas said, go to the blogs. You will get all the support you need. Just hit the link at top of page. There are also groups you can join.

0 Kudos
Yaya2.6.10

Hooray for your decision to quit and welcome.  You got good advice from the others.  I'd add that if you fill out the about me part of your page, you will get get support from folks with some of the same issues.  For example, if you just put the part of the above starting with you just turned 50, etc. you will get folks like me who smoked a long time and never thought we could quit for good, 

0 Kudos

Good advice from everyone - see you in the blogs!

0 Kudos