cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

rickisue

Newbie!

Hi all, I found this site yesterday and am excited about doing this program. I've smoked for many, many years and quit only 2x. The longest quit time was 13 weeks. My quit date is November 16 so I'm hoping to kinda ease into the program. I'd sure like to have some online buddies so we can help each other. Any other newbies out there or any suggestions to help me get started? Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

I am new also. My quit date is October 16th! I have to do this for me first and my children/grandchildren. You can read more about what happened to me here www.exotic-princ-s.net I have faith I can do this. I need surgery and that plays a role to why I need to quit. Smoking affects the healing process Dr.'s say. Although that has never been my expirence. Regardless it is time to bite the bullet! Princs from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Soon to be a ex-smoker! 😄 Well wishes to all of you and success!
0 Kudos

Go to the blogs everyone. That's where we all are!

0 Kudos
brookeanne

I am a newbie too, just found this site today. My quit date was Oct 10 so I am going on day 5. Keep it up! This site is greatness and Maggie has tons of helpful links on her page. Like she said, go to the blogs.

0 Kudos