cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

suz102468-2

New Here...Quit Date this Friday

I am looking for someone interested in partnering....  accountability.  I have tried several times.  My fear of being cranky gets in the way everytime!  I am really excited about quitting and hope that this is the right place for me!  🙂

0 Kudos
7 Replies
marie0991

I need a partner for sure because I feel really alone due to the fact I live with smokers. I have the fear of being depressed.

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

We all hang out in blogs.  

Click the link and come join us!

http://community.becomeanex.org/mod/blog/everyone.php

0 Kudos
phage511

We are in the same boat marie I also live with smokers. My quit date is october 15th, if anyone would like to buddy up.

0 Kudos
niebieska6

New to ex- following rules of the progrm this time....set quit for 10/4    plan on tracking triggers starting tom  need accountability and have chosen this website to help..it's my new "sponsor" !!!

0 Kudos
amjackson

I am new as well my quit date is 10/18 and I am already feeling irritable and lethargic. Last time I tried this I felt I lost my best friend and started back to smoking. I want to retire in a few years but don't want to have the expense of buying cigarettes and I am tired of smelling but don't want to go through all of this. Wish there was just an easy way to get through it. I have went from 20 a day to 5 a day so that is helping somewhat.

0 Kudos
old-dock

My bithday is sunday and my present to myself was quiting smoking- I quit 29 day ago and I feel great Happy Bithday to me --and many more to come smoke FREE 🙂

0 Kudos
llangenburg

hi all new here, but i'll get right down to it,  I have 84% oxygen level  and I have Chronic COPD.  51 YOUNG , I have 2 grandlids and the most wonderful man in the world.  All Plusses.   My quit day is November 15. 

0 Kudos