cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dglus

Monday June 2nd!!

I am quitting for the last time on June 2nd, this Monday! Daunting, scary, but ever so relieving and exciting. These are my feelings as the day draws nearer...!!
Anyone else quitting on Monday?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
donna22

Hi, I am quitting on June 3, Tuesday.....good luck to you on Monday,I'll be right behind you.
Donna
0 Kudos
donna22

Linda, I am quitting on Tuesday, I'm not scared, these cigarettes have had a hold of me for far too long....I just think about feeling better, smelling better, all kinds of things. You will do great I'll be right behind you, we will do this together.
0 Kudos
curt2

My date was orginally the 7th. But i can't wait. I'm in this with you. Today is my day also. I will be on the Nic. gum if necessary. Hang in there, do it for your health. Good Luck
0 Kudos
curt2

I'm in this with you man. Mine date is the 7th. but today is my day. i can't take it anymore. i have all the same feelings u have but this is it for me. good luck!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
dglus

I purchased my last pack this morning, and am waking up tomorrow with a smile a patch firmly in place!! Will be nice to go to the gym not worried that I am the only person in there who smells like an ashtray...talk about counter producitve!!!!

More tomorrow!!! Good luck to all!!

Dana
0 Kudos
juliedwv

My quit date is the 2nd also. I am not as excited as I was a few weeks ago or even a few days ago. Right now, I feel that I will fail. I guess I am a bit scared. I know that I can do this and I will jump this little emotional hurtle. Good luck to everyone!
0 Kudos
rob17

To everyone who posted to this thread...congratulations on your decision! My quit date was the 31st of May and we've formed a mini support group called June Buddies. It's a private group for reasons described when you get there. We have several folks already and are looking for more!

Cheers,
Rob
0 Kudos
sarah31

My quit date is Wednesday. I'm glad there are a bunch of us quitting this week.. we need to stick together!!
0 Kudos
brenda15

Hey every one, tomarrow june 4th is my day. I have been quit befor but had some difficulty later . but I know how wonderful it feels to get past the smoking chains its the best thing you can do for your self . after the initial withdrawl everything gets better and the longer you go the better it gets, Im nervous but looking forward to it.....
0 Kudos