cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Love Yourself Chapter 2

This is our new spot as the other got way too long.   That is kind of a good thing though....people finding a spot to get the support they need and share with the rest of us how they are working on building that love.   

So, let's keep the ball rolling and join in this.

Love you.....Love myself!

Tags (1)
731 Replies
MarilynH

Amen to that Daniela, yay for all of us Exers.

Christine13

Smorgy, sending warm thoughts and prayers to you!!  So happy to have so many good friends here!!

It's going to be a good day off today with no smoking.  Loving it.

Sending Love to all of you!

xoxo

MarilynH

Sending love right back to you Christine13 and to everyone here, let's be EXtra good to ourselves today because we are worth it and we are blessed with another day to get things done and hopefully we can put our feet up at the end of the day and relax.

FB_IMG_1485523451616.jpg

elvan

Ah, sweet MarilynH‌ you are SO RIGHT!   I am tired and need to get some rest soon...this was just what I needed!

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos

elvan

My heart HATED smoking!

MarilynH

Wishing everyone that happens by here today and even if no one does come by this love yourself forum a relaxing peaceful hasslefree, stressfree but most importantly a smokefree day because life happens whether we smoke or not and choosing to quit and remain quit so we can be around to enjoy life with our family and friends and give ourselves the opportunity to have the best quality of life we can is learning to at least like ourselves and possibly learning to love ourselves which is a really hard one for me but at least I'm smokefree.

921221f18a990c77d91cb07b43a26d86.jpg

smorgy8513

Ain't LOVE Grand?      Love of friends.....Love of family....Love of Self!    (That's the one I have to work on!)

pastedImage_1.jpg

Sending love to each and every one of you today!

elvan

I think that's the one that MOST of us struggle with, it is part of why we smoked...we were self medicating in a way.  I struggle with forgiving myself, I have no issue forgiving anyone else, just ME.

Love you, Sharon, it is SO GOOD to "see" you here.

Ellen

smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!    I'm trying to come here at least a couple of times each week.     Before I retired I thought I would have nothing to do and time would drag.....not so!    I'm busy working on things for craft show in December, getting my new place fixed up and spending some time with friends.

If you could do just 1 special thing today, what would it be?

Me?

pastedImage_1.jpg

May your day be blessed!

0 Kudos