cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Love Yourself Chapter 2

This is our new spot as the other got way too long.   That is kind of a good thing though....people finding a spot to get the support they need and share with the rest of us how they are working on building that love.   

So, let's keep the ball rolling and join in this.

Love you.....Love myself!

Tags (1)
731 Replies
elvan

MarilynH‌ What a beautiful sentiment.  It's TRUE, we are given a new chance every single day!  Thanks for sharing this.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks sweet Ellen huge gentle hug from me to you dear elvan.

0 Kudos
elvan

Right back at cha dear MarilynH

smorgy8513

Hello to all.    I know I'm never here anymore but I think of all of you so often and do it with love.    I'm doing ok..the cancer treatment is going ok.  I'll find out in November if it is doing any good.

EXcited to see the blog about the reunion.    I want so badly to go this year and see everyone.   

• pastedImage_1.jpg
elvan

I would LOVE to see you, Sharon, it would be absolutely wonderful.  

MarilynH

((((((((((Huge hug for you my dear smorgy8513))))))))))

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Look at me....2 days in a row!    Sitting down to start my mini autobio to share with my re-found friends from high school.

Reading about the struggles/successes/wins of this group makes me happy and encouraged that other things will be positive as well.    

Just to remind you all....even if you don't see me here.....

pastedImage_1.jpg

elvan

Remember that goes for us too smorgy8513‌.  Love you so much and sending you prayers and hugs...ALWAYS!

MarilynH

Life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes and especially when we have our friends and family right here at Ex, it's wonderful to see you huge hug for you and I love ET.

Daniela2016

We all have our challenges, but one of them, very important to all of us, we are conquering it with every DOFs!