cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

glass

Hello

Hello Everyone.. I am glad I found this website... I been trying for years to stop smoking,but failed every time..I am hoping this will make it happen...I look forward to talking with some of you if not all of you... Good luck and I hope you all succeed... Frank

0 Kudos
3 Replies
maynell

Frank, 

I think you'll find that almost everyone on this site has tried multiple times to quit smoking and failed. I can't even count the number of times I have given in , even after months and months. I think you will find this Web site very helpful in your journey to quit. It opened up a whole new avenue for me and really hit me where I live as far as triggers, etc. I think writing about it and reading other people's messages is a form of therapy as well. Good luck with your quit. 

May

0 Kudos
lolly

I have tried to quit hundreds of times... it's been 17 years and I'm 30 years old... it's taking a toll and I'm sick of it.. so I set a quit date today! I'm right there with you... I'm so desperate because I have tried so many things... hypnosis, laser, cold turkey, etc etc... good luck!

0 Kudos
scout

hello,  this is my first time here,I am so glad there is a place for smokers to go to talk about quiting, we have needed this for a long time, we all need alittle suport

0 Kudos