cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

karensanders1

Looking for free/low-cost nicotine losenges

Jump to solution

Dash line gave me 2 weeks of nicotine lozenges and they won't provide any more and I have no money for nicotine replacement so I've been cheating I need somebody to help me with nicotine Lozenges for free

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Barbscloud

@karensanders1 Contact your state quit line at 1-800-QUIT-NOW

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.

No matter how you choose to quit, cold turkey or with aids, you need to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and have a quit plan. Many have found success with knowledge and preparation. It took me 50 years and many attempts to finally get it. I went into my quits blindly and was never successful. In addition to some aids for my final quit, I found the Ex a week prior to my quit. For the first time I learned how to quit and had the support that was always lacking.

This link is a great place to start.
https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Make the commitment and you can do this too. We're here to support you on your journey. So reach out anytime you need help, want to share your experience or to support fellow quitters. We're all in this together.

Join many of us on taking the Daily Pledge. It's a great way to stay on track on day at a time.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

View solution in original post

karensanders1

The quit now is the Ash line they only supply two weeks ty

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
karensanders1

The ashline not dash

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@karensanders1 Contact your state quit line at 1-800-QUIT-NOW

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.

No matter how you choose to quit, cold turkey or with aids, you need to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and have a quit plan. Many have found success with knowledge and preparation. It took me 50 years and many attempts to finally get it. I went into my quits blindly and was never successful. In addition to some aids for my final quit, I found the Ex a week prior to my quit. For the first time I learned how to quit and had the support that was always lacking.

This link is a great place to start.
https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Make the commitment and you can do this too. We're here to support you on your journey. So reach out anytime you need help, want to share your experience or to support fellow quitters. We're all in this together.

Join many of us on taking the Daily Pledge. It's a great way to stay on track on day at a time.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

karensanders1

The quit now is the Ash line they only supply two weeks ty

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@karensanders1 Sorry, I never heard of the Ash line. Apparently that's what they call it in your state.  You will be saving lots of money from not smoking/vaping that you could use to purchase the lozenges.

Barb

0 Kudos