cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

thank you

athram
0 7 27

just a thank you for  all the help, and yes i am doing this with another smoker in the house, no one ever said changing a 40yr behaviour would be easy, but with your help i AM doing it

7 Comments
smurfet

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! Wow the strength you have, i was just thinking it has to be harder with a spouse that smokes. But you sound like youve made that decision and sounds like you are on the right track. Yes the people here are awesome and understands and will motivate you!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!

roosmom

Proud of you, se know it is not easy, you sre one awesome quitter! Big hugs!!!!! Keep it going!

TheNewMe_Jo

Pretty soon that other smoker will want to be like YOU, the NON smoker. They will watch you, admire you, and totally feel envious because you have found your freedom!

you can do this...

its a choice 🙂

laura132

Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking! Simply put, this is as easy as you make it....and hardest part, is BEHIND YOU! You ALREADY decided to quit. I have every confidence that you will do just that because YOU ARE A QUITTER, NOT A LOSER!

aztec

My husband still smokes, but he goes outside so Sam (pup) and I  don't have to breathe it.

i sit by the tobacco when I am on the computer and I would rather breathe than smoke.

You can do it.

glad you are with us

aztec

Ex_Nancy

Good deal Athram!   I really believe God gives us only "x" number of years at the MOST for bad behaviors like smoking and drinking...the tobacco companies have other ideas for us tho....just keep it straight that each and every DAY....we don't need tobacco and it WILL NOT CHANGE OR FIX ANYTHING....whenever you get good insights from our blogs, write them down to keep yourself STRONG...you can DO THIS...all you need to do is stay close to this site...xoxo

Strudel

Well - I can tell you that quitting after 40 years is certainly doable!! And - not nearly as difficult as I always THOUGHT it would be!! Turns out  - it is very, very possible!! I did it and so can you! Congrats on your quit! (I had two smokers -  my sister and her significant other - living in my house when I quit - so, that part is doable too!)  You are doing great - stay close! Keep blogging!! Congrats again!!