cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

The Seventh Day

thrisonly1
0 4 49

So here I sit glancing here & there and it's a rarity when the thought of a cigarette enters my mind.  That is a good thing and I realize the fight is no where near over but it's always nice to have a "somewhat" easy beginning of what promises to be a busy day. 

In fact, I'm having a cup of coffee while I sit and write this post ... no trigger effect as of yet ::::clapping hands:::::!

While watching the Cotton Bowl last night, I think the evil twin thought a great deal about having a cigarette but, thankfully, there weren't any around!  In addition, thinking is one thing ... doing is quite another. I'm sure it also helps that no one in my household smokes so there's a great deal of support on that end!

Here's a crazy thing ... maybe not so crazy but I was walking down the hall @ work and noticed some co-workers coming back in from having a smoke.  Don't believe I ever realized how much of a "stench" there was after having a cigarette.  Of course, there were three of them so that probably had something to do with the overwhelming odor but it really knocked me for a loop.  I knew it didn't smell good but wowza! 

Okay ... nuff of the mindless banter on this very cold Saturday morning ... they're predicting snow Sunday & Monday and it's time to start gearing up for that ...

I wish all of you a "cigarette-free" day!

Thank you for all of your support!

Toots!

4 Comments