cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Thanks

flaroyale
0 6 87

Thank you all for your support today. I would like to say it is better but it is not. Today has felt like one long crave. My chest is tight, it tingles all over, breathing seems labored. Almost like there is a big gas bubble in the middle of my chest.  Anxiety of the highest level. Tomorrow is another day and with all your support and encouragement a better one.

N.O.P.E.

Tammy

6 Comments
elvan

Hang in there, my friend, it WILL get easier...you have to LET it, you have to recognize the good things and not just think about the stressful ones.  I really am happy for you and will say an extra prayer for you tonight.

dpop
I had a rough go of it for quite awhile! Hang in there! Though it's nothing you have not heard. ..it gets better! Read...breathe. ..stay close to us!
flaroyale

Right now I am honestly not sure that this is even withdrawal. I just want to scream and pull out my hair.  Oh and I have a job interview tomorrow at 10.

mauijewel

Hi Tammy Im pretty new here too. I was having a rough time as well and this group has helped so much. Stay with it sis! I used some relaxation recordings on Youtube to help me relax with breathing and meditation along with brainwave music and guided imagery. I felt anxious and it did help. Also if you get engaged in a passtime that involves your thoughts and hands like internet games or online research may help with the nerves. I'm sayin a prayer for you right now. Remind yourself it's temporary. shower a lot or do your nails. Your gonna get through this! Stay strong! 

cpsono

Good advice above.  Please trust us, it does get better!  You are doing the right thing by checking in here often.  Get through this stress without smoking and the next stressor will get easier and the next one easier and so on and so forth.  I'm thinking of you!  CP 295

homieteresa
I'm new to website n relapsed so many times. I finally got patches and today is day one. So not happy camper. Hang in there hon. U seem to be doing great. They say gets easier n drink plenty of water