Linda

Moody

Marilyn

Mike

Brenda M

Harry

Sammy

Julie

and many many more lovely people I met here !

Thank you Dale and your team on welcoming me to the site and for your continued support and encouragement throughout my journey!

This journey it's even more beautiful because of you guys and I will always remember and cherish all of you !

365 Beautiful smoke free days

I have learned one important lesson amongst many and that is , we do have a choice on what we decide for our lives !

When I was a teenager I probably felt that I needed to fit in a group , but I don't feel nor need to anymore! You see , I'm not that teenager any longer, I've grown up a long time ago and I've decided to stop believing the lies and illusions of an addiction.

I've decided that free is what to be and freedom is my goal.

This is my first and last attempt to quit 'cold turkey' after nearly 27 years of poisoning my body.

I came here and I listened, I took the advice and applied the tools when I needed to, it wasn't a smooth ride throughout (just read my blogs) , but it was worth it and that's what a journey should be -not a destination but a worthy adventure .

Remember when I actually went and bought a packet and never opened it?!

I have learned that I have a choice right then!!!

I am happy and I am moving forward determined and willing, focused and positive.

To all of you I wish the best in everything and a very happy Easter , have fun with your families.

Thank you

Linda 365DOF

35 Comments
SkyGirl

Congratulations on joining The 6% Club, Linda!  We love you!!

xxxooo,   Sky

Michwoman

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

sparky26

Yea , Linda !!! Congratulations  on your one year Anniversary and for being such a positive inspiration to those of us following behind you .

YoungAtHeart

I am so proud of YOU!

Nancy

hwc

One year is da bomb! Congratulations!

ninepatch

Way to go Linda!!!  Welcome to the 6 %.  Congrats!

exsmokermom

Congratulations!   *throws confetti in air; does happy-happy joy-joy dance*

JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO!

You stayed the course and succeeded.

Congratulations on your first year!

MarilynH

Congratulations on entering the 6 % club yay and yay again WTG my friend. 

Marilyn ☺ 

Mike.n.Atlanta

HUZZAH LINDA!!!

KOKO,

M n @

freeneasy

Congrats Linda!

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

I am so very happy for you!  You have shown us exactly how it is done and I proud to say that I am following in your footsteps!  Thank you for being such a good EXample!

Strudel

Hooray! Congrats on one year!

meWisconsin

Congratulations Linda on a amazing achievement. 365 days is wonderful.

Terry

hex333

Wonderful Linda .. Ill get there too. Cant wait to share

linda.mustafa

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments !

Love you all xx

Carol5

I am so very proud of you and thank you dearly for your kind words. I am so happy to have you in the 6% club with me!!! You are an inspiration and I have grown to love you. 

Forever your friend ❤️

Carol

JulieSw

Congratulations !!!!

Welcome to the club 🙂

Julie 🙂

Barbara145

Where is the key person?  Someone needs to give you your key to the 6% Club!  Congratulations on One Year Smoke Free.  YOU DID IT!!!!!!

froguelady

Congratulations and welcome to the 6% Club, its a great place to be.

GreenThumb3

Awesome congrats on one year dear

djmurray

So happy for you, Linda -- We have all had our ups and downs in our quits, but each day shows us how doable this is!  You've stacked 365 of them!!  And on to forever.

tjanddj

Congratulations on your 365 days!

Giulia

:Linda, you're one of the reasons I hang in here offering support.  Your success make all our support worthwhile.  I am so happy you've reached this milestone, for you and for all those who will look up to you for hope.  And you add more than you can know to my own quit.  Thank you.

Laura-12-14-14

Congrats!  Such a milestone!

Magstoyou

Congrats Linda on 365 days and welcome to the 6% Club!!!

So Happy for you-WTG

Mah626DOF

Junior7

Huge congrats!  You are an inspiration!

annb
Way to go Linda my friend! Sorry I'm a little late to the party here but let's keep it going!!! :). Congrats on your Brilliant Quit! Thanks for the shout out. It's been such a pleasure getting to know you this past year! Very very happy for you. Happy 6% Day!!! oxoxox
linda.mustafa

Thank you so much each and everyone of you for being always so kind and supportive!

((((Hugs))))

OldBones-Larry

Linda

It has been a pleasure to walk the trails of NML with you. May your  journey remain peaceful as you travel in the lands of Nosmoke.

Larry the Caravan Master

ShawnP

Congrats!!!

Brenda_M

Congratulations, my friend!!!!

pir8fan

I don't want to sound condesending, but I am proud of you!!

moody_9-18-13

Quitting is a journey of self discovery.  Congratulations on making the right choices!