cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Surgery

Lilirix
2 14 238

So I know I have not been on here much but I have been working alot again and have been watching the grandson and trying to get ready for a surgery that I am having on the 20th and trying to get ready for Christmas.  All this is ok now I was really stressed out just trying to get a cardiac clearance just to have my surgery.  They kept saying that they never got the fax and well they did and just to get a piece of paper filled out took way too long and for no good reason. So I have been really stressed out with that cause 3 dates have passed that they were trying to schedule me for and well it is to the point that I can not feel my left hand and it is very hard to use.  But finally got it scheduled and now the stress from being off work for 4 to 6 weeks with no pay.  But hey I am a trooper and I will be just fine and I will overcome all issues that come with it just to be able to feel my hand again. But once I have my surgery I will be able to get on here more and focus on my quit a bit more then what I have been.

14 Comments