cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

shashort
0 9 16

Ok Karma is a *itch I will say.  I am getting paid for for being a stinker as Terrie called me. Alright, here is your turn to laugh  hehe.  Okay since yesterday when I woke up from that dream I seem to keep tasting and smelling stinky nasty stale cigarette smoke.  Is there such thing as phanthom smoke?  Or why do I keep  tasting and smelling this yucky smell (I know that is what I get for traumatizing everyone) . It definitely does not make me want to smoke for sure but really gettig tired of the smell.  So next question:  snicker snicker Can I overdose on Vicks vapor? Can I become addicted on the vapor( (just kidding)  hahaha as I keep putting vicks under my nose to stop the smell, which amazingly helps shall I add.  I will also say I have the clearest sinuses that I have had in a long long time lmao.    Sorry if I made your hearts drop to your toes haha. I never thought I would pull that off. Sorry still laughing!!!  But now I will go back to being my Angel self (cough cough, cough,) and maybe this smell will go away. Oh yeah thanks for not bopping me or maybe this is a good thing this is virtual group support. Hahaha

9 Comments
About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.