cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Karma Archived Profile

0 0 4

Description

Started smoking when I was 16 and quit four or five times, only to give in to what I now know to be triggers. I hate the smell and the feelings of isolation of being a smoker, hate that I disappoint my children and most of all hate feeling like a slave to the addiction.

I will say that I have been very proactive with informing my kids about smoking and why they should never start in the first place and not to take my smoking as an approval for the habit. I explain to them that it is an addiction and while it is difficult to quit, I am trying, not only for them but for myself.

I feel confident that this time I will stay quit because I understand all I have to do is simply...not smoke. : )

It for 1 Month, 6 Days, 10 hours, 47 minutes and 15 seconds (36 days). I have saved $92.90 by not smoking 546 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 21 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/21/2008 12:30 AM

Sorry for the disappearing act!

Just want everyone to know that I luv them and I haven't fell off the proverbial wagon. On the contrary, the longer I'm quit the less appealing smoking is to me. I have been really busy with interviews with rock bands for the troops. I post them on my MySpace http://www.myspace.com/RockTheTroops

Soon as things calm down I'll be on here more, I feel obligated to lend my support as support from others is how I got this far.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Much luv!

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

California

Interests

No interests in profile.

Skills

No skills in profile.