cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hello to all my friends!

msgardengirl320
0 7 15

Just a quick hello after my long absence from the best site in the world! A lot has taken place since my last posting, but it's all been good. We decided for our 2nd chapter in our life, we would make a move to somewhere neither one of us has ever lived, yet close enough to my siblings who are still in my native State of FL. We moved to the North GA Mountains, on 2 acres with a beautiful home in a town with a small-town feel. We have explored so many gorgeous places, hiking & seeing waterfalls, campfires, a trail cam so we can see all the deer & other wildlife on our property, & the slower pace & happy people around has made this the best decision we have made since quitting smoking!

I have missed everyone here very much, but I have had so much to do to adapt from the big city lifestyle to this heaven on earth we have found. I am hoping to get back on here so I can help the newbies out as much as my elders helped me through many crisis. Hope to make it for the reunion. I wish everybody a great smoke-free day, not only today, but for the rest of their life!

Michele

7 Comments
About the Author
Recently retired from my own landscape business. Native Floridian, born in Sarasota FL. I do not act my age nor do I feel it. Smoking was a major part of my life until I found this site 4 years ago. Quit 4 years ago & I will never go back to it! My husband & I quit at the same time, not only for ourselves, but for our 2 grown sons & up & coming grandchildren. Neither of our sons ever smoked & we are so proud of them. Love being outdoors, boating, fishing, water skiing, hiking. Love college football & some pro football. Live for my family.