cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 41

whooonk
0 5 8

Day 41 already! I am past day 40 and feeling pretty good. The cravings are coming in waves these days. They are super powerful, punch in the gut kind of cravings but they are starting to become less frequent. It's also not quite as scary to have days like my Saturday's that have been scary in the past. I was able to recommend this site to someone yesterday. I was able to recommend it as a 40 day Ex too which was very exciting. This is pretty much the longest 40 days of my life but it has been worth it. If feels long but also feels like it has gone by quickly. There is still some of the depression but it's not as intense and only comes in waves rather than a constant.

I feel pretty successful and I feel like I can keep it going. The one thing I really need to keep in the front of my mind is that one more will just start me over again. I am a “one more” kind of person for sure and that is just not going to work for me.

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 40! And if you aren't there yet you can do it!

5 Comments