cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

30 Days!

kissthis812
5 6 200

Wow! I am very impressed with myself! It feels so good to not smoke. The money I am not spending, the stores I am not constantly stopping at, the weather that I don't have to stand in, the addiction that no longer dictates my life-is gone. I remember when I first quit I felt so lost, but now it is more like recovering from a bad relationship. I still do not trust myself, not sure I ever will. I am afraid my guard will be down and that addict will take over, make a stupid decision that I will regret. I guess this is part of my healing process, and hopefully, someday, I will trust myself again. I know I still have a long way to go, but hooray for today and this 30 day milestone!

6 Comments
About the Author
My name is Patricia, but I go by Pat. I am 58 years old, I am married and I have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren and 2 dogs. I started smoking when I was 12 and I have tried to quit a million times. I have to say that I have had an exceptional year and I am hoping to add quit smoking to my 2023 accomplishments.