cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

12 days

all-good.
0 0 2

I get cravings still, but I've been keeping really active. Almost every day I go play tennis or for a bike ride and then come home. I was tempted a lot when I had some bad news to deal with, but I realized that it's just that one thing and I shouldn't throw away everything I've been working for to satisfy that one worry. The problem is that I feel like I can deal with one or two worries, but everyday for the past week I've had to deal with something and collectively it's a heavy burden. Not enough money, an empty house, not enough hours, no food, and so on. Well I say forget it, atleast I can say that I was healthy.  And on the plus side, I'm really proud of myself so far. Now that my lungs are clearing out, it doesn't make me wanna puke when I exercise. I actually am starting to feel good about how I look, and definitely about how I smell. I've been around smokers a few times and everytime I see them I feel soo glad that I'm not a smoker anymore. I know my girlfriend will be proud of me once she returns to see me also, and my friends will notice the improvement. One of my roommates is a smoker himself, and said that he was going to try to quit this break also - but I haven't heard anything from him about how it's going. I'm a little worried now that I'll be that close to a smoker a lot of the time, but at the same time - I can be glad because I know what it's like to be around a nonsmoker, and he's going to be feeling much worse than I.