Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living with God and quitting smoking..

I like to pray and ask God to help me thru my days

5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @phillip1sampson; however I encourage you to join the Faith & Spirituality group if you'd like to talk with others about your religious practice!

- Danielle, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team

I fail to see where

phillip1sampson 

did anything other than state a practice that helps him . If it I am to respect whomever and their belief or non beliefs why is it not equally required that mine not require the same respect ???

It's easy people.... love one another, treat others they you would like to be treated, do not judge , be kind. 

Layla
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@LaylaGetinFit23 I encourage you to join the Faith & Spirituality group if you'd like to share  your religious beliefs with others.   

Barb

0 Kudos

I agree! God is my refuge and strength. He is always with me . Who better to ask for help than the one who holds the world in HIS hands. 

Layla
biscuit9

@phillip1sampson  Me too.  I give God the credit for getting me off nicotine.  I chose not to use an nrt, and leaned on God to get me through everything, including the desire to quit.  

Is your quit date still 11/16/24?  If so, you will have more than enough time to prepare for your quit.  You will have plenty of time to read all about this addiction.

0 Kudos