cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

kicking the habit

feeling good this moining; did'nt smoke last night before i went to bed which is one of my weakest point but i pulled it off and getting up in the mornings especially after my breakfast. but i know i can do this . i really need to do this if not for myself atleast for my childrens. and by joining this group i know i will my quit date will be on Dec 18, 2013 4 days after my 56 birthday

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
candylance

We'll give you all the support you need. Congrats on setting a quit date. Now stick to it!! Happy Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for!!

Candy♥       d72

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I see you have been a site member before.  It is important for you to think about what caused ou to make a decision to smoke during your last attempt so you prepare a different plan if the same circumstances occur this time.

It s good that you are learning that it is YOUR decision whether to smoke or not - but be careful you are not keeping yourself in constant withdrawal with 5 or less a day.  If you get down that far, it's time to just quit.  I highly recommend you do your preparation again, including another look at Allen Carr.  Hereis a lik to the free PDF:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/74fa87_2010cc5496521431188f905b7234a829.pdf

Will you use a quit aid?  How much do you now smoke?  The more we know about you, the better able we will be to help.

Congratulations on your decision to quit.!

Nancy

0 Kudos

You are doing great, stick with it.

0 Kudos