cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies
ptaradactyl

Yes Sheryl I am so thankful to be FREE of my addiction to nicotine!

I am not an early riser but rather a late nighter into the wee hours night shift girl and I am so grateful for you in my life as I take your strong beautiful hand and declare my independence from nicotine.

I joyfully EXtend my remaining FREE hand to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Tara I'm glad to see you here at whatever hour calls to you to do this.  I'm back to take your wonderful hand and pledge that I will remain smoke-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl! I take your hand of strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. In turn, I extend my hand to the next person willing to pledge.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Having problems with my promise today.....site won't take my pledge!    But I won't smoke over it!     Kathy, thanks for your hand and your strength to remain smoke free today.    I will promise to not smoke today no matter what....NOPE!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 88 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is offered to the next winner who also chooses their smobriety today.  Patty d486

0 Kudos
candylance

I'm the next winner who chooses smobriety. I'm happy to take Patty's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE.. I'M LATE, I'M LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!! That's what I told my daughter when I couldn't get the computer started. I, lovingly extend my free hand to the next winner who pledges this first day of November.

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Candy. I will hold on and pledge to keep my commitment to remain nicotine free today, no matter what! There is no stress or problem in my life that could make me give up my freedom by smoking, not one thing, not today! I actually went to my old smokes store this morning and for the first time, buying a pack did not even cross my mind! It's working, YES! and NOPE! It feels good to really be FREE! I hold out my hand for the next pledger.

0 Kudos

Yesterday was my "new" 30 day milestone - if I had not smoked those darn three cigarettes, tomorrow would be nine months.  I am still proud of myself - so very, very proud of myself.  For this addict, three cigarettes in 9 months (though not good), is not bad - and I learned a great lesson from it - they stink and they do nothing............................so, Kevin, I gladly take you hand in prayer for you to remain nicotine and alcohol free, and I also pledge not to smoke today.  I also pray that you all have a blessed weekend.  I lovingly extend my hand to the next person who would like to pledge their smobriety today.  Peace!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Rabbit Rabbit, happy first of the month.  Thanks for your hand, Kathy.  I'm strolling through the autumn leaves with a promise not to smoke this day.  Offering my other hand to the next Pledgling to walk the free walk.....

0 Kudos