cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
erma2

Hi Sheryl I gladly Take your hand and promise myself I will remain nicotine free today.  I am glad To have joined the group a friend told me about.  Still have a few craves lately.   But I now that I am at the right place.   I gladly extend my hand to the next member in line.  God Bless us all.   Erma

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Erma!  Good to see you here with us!  I set up this discussion last night for any early risers/night owls, but I'll make my pledge for today now.  Erma, thanks you so much for being here and being stronger than the craves.  I gladly take your hand to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next Pledger ready to commit...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl, which I happily accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today, I extend my hand to the next Pledger! Happy October during which we all chant  N. O. P. E.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy October all!    Sheryl, thanks again for setting this up.    I'd like to propose a challenge for each of us (besides staying smoke free of course).    Let's each invite at least one person to join the daily pledge with us.  The newbies especially may not know how powerful this is!

Kathy, I take your hand and pledge with everything I've got that I will not smoke today!  My other hand out to the next in line!

0 Kudos
debra

Thanks for your hand "Smorgy", which I gratefully accept as I begin my quit today, Oct 1 2013. I was here on EX before (quit Mar 2, 2009) but lately relapsed so here I am again. I pledge to remain nicotine and smoke-free for the next 24 hours no matter what happens! I will encourage positive emotions, thoughts and actions and I welcome the next Pledger to take my other hand-----

0 Kudos
candylance

I pledged at 5 AM on September's site. Guess I'd better pledge again. Debra, I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke NO MATTER WHAT MAY HAPPEN!!! I extend my free hand to the next in line and will invite Kevin to join us.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Welcome Debra. Thanks Candy & Congrats on 3 weeks today!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who also chooses smobriety today.  Patty d455

0 Kudos
jeanne-8-4-13

Thank you for your hand ladybug, It will be two months for me on Oct 4th. I pledge to remain smokefree today, no matter what happens in my life

0 Kudos

Good afternoon Jeanne.  I thankfully and gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke again, no matter what.  I extend my hand in love and support to the next pledger, and wish you the best of everything a smoke free life has to offer!

0 Kudos