Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October Daily Pledge 2023

October 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in October! 🍂

New month, new chances to kick those habits! Whether it's smoking, vaping, or anything else, let's pledge to quit together.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
539 Replies
trish4801

@karlipenrose I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person to take the pledge. 

Stay strong and true to yourself, as I will stay strong and true to myself. We've got this!

Trish C
Kexton18

@trish4801 I too, will pledge to not smoke today! In this difficult journey we just have to remember why we are doing this and to help each other along the way! I'm here for you!

wlh

Thanks for your hand @Kexton18 !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2406 days

rubper83

@wlh I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

We are stronger together. 

Gail561

Morning all, it's a great day to pledge not to smoke today. Thanks for the hand @rubper83 , and I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.

Cat_Mom_Jen

@Gail561, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day! 🎃

Barbscloud

Good morning @Cat_Mom_Jen I gladly accept your hand and and pledge not to smoke today. Extending my hand to the next Ex pledging.

Barb

2031 D

Thyme

@Barbscloud 

I gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other hand to the next to join us.

10 days today

PastTense

Good morning, @Thyme and congratulations on 10 days smoke free!!   It is an honor to take your hand and pledge to make today another smoke-free day.

I extend my hand to the next Exer

Keep the Quit
PT
runtoquit

@PastTense I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my hand to the next in line as we are all in this together. Let's stay strong today and be thankful for making it through another day.