Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Come Celebrate Quit Date Celebrations for 10/3/2022

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

@christine2007 @christine2007-2 15 years!
@kat72 12 years!
@jordan11 11 years!
@chrissy31 @lulux  6 years!
@Echamb @ivette850301 @jinu  2000 days!
@Amers @Steph405  5 years!
@Jeff1968 @markjenkerr  4 years!
@01Nateraines @Addictionfree31 @anthonyjulian @deandent.2049 @Deborah_MS @GsMommy @helmutkarsten @jamess999 @Mdoyle336 @Patty831  You hit the sequence! 1234 days!
@Ashley1985 @BJB1964 @Deaconjack1963 @hshannon79 @jen7593 @meshellhanson72 @porcelain_ @SulliNan @tiffy87 @wolf0666  3 years!
@Bcomer08 @Junew17 @Kaylabayla @mccarthyb168 @Mindfullydone @Mtwomey1717 @OneofTen @Racheltom19 @Tquits  1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad!
@ahnan @Farmkidd25 @LKevinl @Maeg @skippy10854 @Toriepope1  2 years!
@Alohakeki @Butterball5553 @Cadams94 @Dothis18 @Loglexkar @Lpoling @Nikai4x @Shell112561 @souplessman @Ultrablac @vmelchert  500 days!
@Biglfalife @Carolyn0573 @cward3292 @dbarris @Doreens60 @fullerbs @Gkester @Jillyn31 @Kassaundra @Kelly96 @marisalee103 @rmduncan  1 year!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anechkkaa @dtomer @Dylonth @holcombs @Jules7929 @Lafollettej12 @Llovio @Muppy6453 @nsgeads @queensquittin @red11912 @SharlordVarcan1 @Sonntagm @Tammy1166 @Tcol @WalterHeape12  1 month!
@Ambern707 @amf40920 @andreasoren @atipton129 @AzureSun @Bknight2436 @caralindsey7 @celestial71 @daisym344 @Daniellem564 @Exsmokerrt1017 @Fossey11 @Ghoaks @heatherlindsey @JasonY199 @Jerm94 @jreincke06 @kategtaylor @Lihaulove @madrkeating8 @margoardan @MC2011 @Mcl22 @merlingr67 @NateTheGreat1 @Oalli707 @racheldoodledoo @rkimbrell2289 @Rousmieze7777 @wildpolymath  7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

@Ashleighwest615 @EchoElectro @Fakya1000 @gypsi96 @heatherboyd24 @jakebh9819 @jessiejayhawk @Mrs_Andress @Nlivigni15 @Official_Brie @Qbee0 @Robin618 @Smilelikeamy @Tonna32  are quitting today. If you are, we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal journal(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Curious how common your quit date is? Check out the popular quit dates here.

Not ready to start your  Quit JournalAsk general questions about quitting or ask something about the quit method you've chosen or find support with others who have similar health conditions, getting involved will improve your success in quitting.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
dbarris

Yay!  It's true!  One full year!  And I think the psychological addiction was stronger than the physical one, but the first month was still pretty tough.  After that, I just kept getting stronger and less concerned, and yep, if smoking in your dreams maybe 5 times since then doesn't count, well I just haven't had even a puff in a full year!  I've also taken what I learned about "how," and after a warm-up and commitment way longer than the 30-day becomeanex one, I began 4 weeks ago to apply that learning to losing weight and DRASTICALLY cutting down on alcohol.  That same "slight depravation just isn't that hard" approach and I've lost 12 lbs and cut my alcohol consumption to 20% of what is was before that in just 4 weeks (another online weight-loss community by the way).  I've joked a little that if anyone ever asks me how they can accomplish the same, I'm gonna say "First, take up smoking, then join Becomeanex.org, follow the program. "  All of you out there who still feel challenged, YOU HAVE GOT THIS! 

(like to normal levels, which is about 1/5th of what it's been the past 15 years). 

ahnan

2 Years and 6 month, going strong.  I feel so  well nowadays and keep patting myself everyday.   Hope everyone is doing well and let's keep going!!

Barbscloud

@ahnan Congrats on 2 1/2 years smoke free. That's a fabulous achievement.  Glad you stopped by to celebrate.

Barb

0 Kudos
ahnan

Today makes 3 years for no smoking.  I have been managed well and I hope everyone who is trying or who have gone same route with me, congrats on all of us!!!!  Pat yourself on your back every now and then to keep going.!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@ahnan Congrats on 3 years of success,  That's a fabulous achievement.

Barb

0 Kudos