Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October Daily Pledge 2023

October 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in October! 🍂

New month, new chances to kick those habits! Whether it's smoking, vaping, or anything else, let's pledge to quit together.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
539 Replies
runtoquit

@Barbscloud I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my hand to the next person as we move through this journey together. 

McMoney

Thank you for your hand, @runtoquit! I also promise to be a NON SMOKER today and I offer my free hand in support of the next person to pledge.  
Happy Halloween, everyone! 🎃🤡🦄

- Meriah
Metroguy

@McMoney I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

vicky_k

@McMoney , I will be happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

champsin97

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my other hand to the next to pledge.

ReallyReal

@champsin97 I gladly take your hand and pledge I will not smoke today.  I offer my free hand to the next Exer.  Wow, hectic morning and just getting the pledge now--but Yay, we are smokefree!!

0 Kudos
mmorris215

@ReallyReal I gladly take your hand and I pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other hand to the next person in line.

SuzyQ411

Thanks for your hand of support @mmorris215 . I gratefully accept it with agreement to not smoke today. And I offer my other hand to the next EX to pledge along with us.

Hannjo817

@runtoquit I accept your hand as I begin this journey to a healthier life. I extend my hand to the next person on this same walk. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

What an amazing, supportive October we've had here on the Daily Pledge. Let's keep the good vibes flowing into the November Daily Pledge.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos