Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October Daily Pledge 2023

October 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in October! 🍂

New month, new chances to kick those habits! Whether it's smoking, vaping, or anything else, let's pledge to quit together.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
539 Replies
karlipenrose

@SuzyQ411  I take your hand pledge to not vape today. I offer my other hand to the next. 

love k 

Wozlik

Hello @SuzyQ411 . It’s great to take your hand for support today as we continue our nonsmoking journey.  I noticed how much easier it is to stay smober when I’m holding a hand.  I hold out my hand for the next in line.

vicky_k

I will gladly take your hand @Wozlik  and pledge not to smoke today.  I will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

I pledge to not keep any cigarettes in my car since I know driving is one of my biggest triggers to light up! Thank you everyone for the encouragement I find here!

trish4801

@erinhedrick4621 I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person to take the pledge. 

Stay strong and true to yourself, as I will stay strong and true to myself. We've got this!

Trish C
Metroguy

@trish4801 I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other freehand and support to the next person in line. 😀

John

rubper83

@Metroguy I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person to take the pledge.

Gail561

Morning, and I will gladly take @rubper83 , hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next one who joins us.

McMoney

Good morning. Thank you for your hand @Gail561.   I, too, pledge to stay smoke free today and extend a hand to support the next person to join us.  

When we change our habits we change our lives.  🪁

- Meriah
wlh

Thanks for your hand @McMoney !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2405 days