Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October Daily Pledge 2023

October 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in October! 🍂

New month, new chances to kick those habits! Whether it's smoking, vaping, or anything else, let's pledge to quit together.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
539 Replies
Cmcdjb76

OK I will happily take your hand and vow not to smoke today! And I offer my free hand to the next who needs it

Barbscloud

@Cmcdjb76 Welcome to the Ex and  the Pledge.  Congrats on your quit day.

Barb

Cmcdjb76

Thank you very much

Metroguy

@Cmcdjb76 I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. (welcome!) I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. 

Best,

John

Cmcdjb76

Congratulations on your quit, John! I have your hand, you have mine. We’ve got this!

Jroe1137

@Today has been an amazing day. I only smoked one cigarette when I woke up and none since. I went to church with my girlfriend and the message at church was not giving up when things get hard and always remember your hard work and determination pays off. The lord is always with you. I also start my first day of work tonight at my new job. I put myself in rehab over 30 days ago to quit drinking and doing drugs and graduated the program. I am now in sober living here in Georgetown Ky. Life is amazing and God is even more amazing. 

karlipenrose

@Jroe1137 Wow you are doing amazing! I gladly take your hand to pledge no vaping today. I extend my hand to the next person.

love k

mmorris215

@McMoney i gladly take your hand and I pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other hand to the next person in line.

Cat_Mom_Jen

@mmorris215, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day! 🎃

Gail561

Morning @Cat_Mom_Jen, thank you for your hand. I choose not to smoke today. I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.