Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October Daily Pledge 2023

October 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in October! 🍂

New month, new chances to kick those habits! Whether it's smoking, vaping, or anything else, let's pledge to quit together.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
539 Replies
McMoney

IMG_4359.jpeg

@Cat_Mom_Jen Good morning!! I am up well before the sun with a full day of adventure ahead. I’m elated to be so busy living and enjoying each moment I’m confident I won’t need a smoke break.  Yuck.  
I thank you for your hand as we pledge to be smoke free today no matter what.  I extend my other hand for the next EXer. 

Enjoy the Journey ; Keep the Quit!!  

- Meriah
wlh

Thanks for your hand @McMoney !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2403 days

rubper83

@wlh With pride will I take your hand for support and pledge not to smoke today. With my free hand I extend to the next person in line.

We are stronger together.

runtoquit

On the first day of October I accept the hand of the last person from September and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my hand to the next person in line. Let's make October a tobacco-free month for all of us! 

Cousin-Itt

Good morning @runtoquit 

I'll gladly accept your hand this morning and pledge No Smoking for me today and offer my free hand to the next Winner in line

Carl

Barbscloud

Good morning @Cousin-Itt  I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2028 D

Gail561

Morning, I will glad take hold of @Barbscloud hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.

SuzyQ411

@Gail561  Happy October! I gratefully accept your hand in support and agree to not smoke today. And I offer my other hand to the next one to pledge along with us.

Day 487 😊

vicky_k

@SuzyQ411 , I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will extend my other hand to the next person in line.