cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
Leeza

Sharon thank you ever so much for the gift of your hand.  Although challenged today, I refuse to allow my disappointments compromise my commitment to remain smoke free.  As I do some deep breathing, I offer my hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos

Good AFTERNOON everyone!   Special congrats to Candy with 30 days today (woo hoo!), Kathy with 101 days (love the triple digits!) and Sharon with 66 days (enjoy your freedom!) and thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their continued smobriety.  Patty d464  

0 Kudos
LindaK_Mc

Hi to all!  It seems I've missed a few days but I was out of town for a few days.  I've been back since Monday but haven't posted my daily quit.  I'm still smoke free and enjoying it!  I pledge to not smoke today thru tomorrow morning or whenever I can get back on.  Life has been busy with bible studies and church and owe quite a few people a reply to their email but I'm working on catching up.  I gladly take your hand ladybug and offer mine to the next person in line.  It's very painful for me to spend more than 30 minutes on the conputer, I think I need a new chair to sit at.  I offer my hand with the strength I have to the next person in line to pledge another day without lighting up.

0 Kudos
Legend

Hello Everyone

Thank you Linda Mc for your hand I accept your hand and I will make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other hand to the next in line.

Linda it is good to see you hanging in there and staying smoke free. You can do this keep checking in when you can.

Leeza I consider you an elder now and you are making a great example for others to follow. Great Job!!!!!!

It’s nice to see so many people pledging I am very proud of everyone in this group.

Thank you Sheryl for keeping this group going. 

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone! So glad you're back Linda Mc and Legend, I will gladly take your hand, and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT MAY HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. I extend my free hand to the next pledgling in line. Yesterday, when I was celebrating 30 days, it was the hardest day I've had. I want to thank Ladybug for helping me stay smokefree. I feel great this morning, even though it's only 4:15 AM. Thank you all for being here for me.  d31

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday All!  Candy, we didn't find out about your one month's anniversary until late yesterday, so how about we celebrate today? (Friday's a great time for a party!)  I am proud to take your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today, and I hold out my free hand and support to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Congratulations on 30 days yesterday, Candy! Sheryl, thank you for your hand of strength, which I gratefully accept. I pledge to remain nicotine free today and offer my hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Friday everybody!    Kathy, I take your hand with gratitude and pledge that I will not smoke today!    NOPE!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Best wishes to all for a fantastic Friday.  Sharon thank you for your hand which I gratefully accept.  We have such an inspirational group here and I am so absolutely proud of you all.  As I hold out my free hand to the next hero to come here to plege, I promise to remain smoke free today -- always remembering that I am one puff away from a pack a day.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Leeza.  (((Candy))) Proud of you.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who also chooses smobriety.  Patty d465   

0 Kudos