cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Glad to read you're feeling better, Candy! I proudly accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the next Pledger as we take this freedom ride together!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.   Kathy, I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will (no matter what!) smoke today.   Won't buy, bum or pick through the trash! (UGH!)    NOPE.    I extend my other hand out to the next pledger in line.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings and wishes for a wonderful Wednesday to one and all.  As I take Sharon's hand I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge today. 

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

I take your hand Leeza and offer my personal commitment to myself to NOT pick up a cigarette today, with the information I've learned here from my EX family, I know I can do this! I will remain nicotine free no matter what today. I offer my free hand to the next pledger in line and with a full, grateful heart I am going to continue my day with a good "quititude"!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Cory.  No "quitters" here only WINNERS!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  Smoking is not an option.  It has been taken off the table.  My hand is out for the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d463  

0 Kudos
Legend

Hello everyone

Thank you Ladybug for your hand I accept your hand and make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am holding out my other smoke free hand to the next in line to grab on to. 

0 Kudos
candylance

Hi, Legend, it's nice hearing from you this morning. I gladly accept your hand and pledge to remain smokefree, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE TODAY, for the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next pledgling. d30

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Folks!  Candy, thanks so much for your hand and commitment as I pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl, which I gratefully accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free on this my day 101. I hold out my hand to the next person willing to do the same! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!   Thanks for your hand Kathy.   I've decided that today (with 66 days of freedom) I will not smoke,  I will remain smoke free no matter what happens today. I extend my other hand out with the strength and encouragement that I receive from this group each day!

0 Kudos