cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
Giulia

We need more than one!!!

0 Kudos

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

Leeza -- Congrats on One Year -- onward to year two!!! 

Candy -- Repeat after me -- it was a "glitch" a "glitch" a "glitch" !  As sweet as you are you would never be (whispered - "banned").  🙂  Proud of you!  

Sharon --Thanks for the hand you patiently have held out. 

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out to link up with the next person who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d460

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you Ladybug I will accept your hand and pledge to not smoke and I am holding out my other smoke free hand to the next in line to make a pledge.

Leeza congratulations on your one year quit I am very proud of you. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Monday Morning to All!  Thanks much for your hand Christine.  I take it to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person willing to commit to their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Congratulations Leeza!! Thanks for your hand, Sharon, as I hold it and pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the next Pledger willing to do the same!

0 Kudos
candylance

I AM SO CONFUSED !! I PLEDGED AT 12:30 AM WHEN I WOKE UP BUT I MUST NOT HAVE HIT THE 'POST' BUTTON !! (FROWN) Anyway, Kathy Ryz, I gladly accept your hand at 5:46 AM because I came back to read the posts. I pledge NOT to use any nicotine products,and that's a promise, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, in the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next pledgee with pleasure. Hope that made sense. Ladybug will straighten me out. Love y'all and glad we're on Page 2.!!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good morning and a heartfelt thank you to one and all for celebrating my one year milestone,  Posting my daily pledge and sharing my commitment with this awesome group has been very instrumental in my success.  We are all winners everyday that we remain smoke free.  So congratulations to you all. 

Candy I'm so glad that you are "visible" again so that I can find and take hold of your hand.  I promise to remain smoke free today no matter what happens because a cigarette never truely resolved any problems for me.  I off my free hand to the next person who comes here to make their pledge.

Leeza ODAT 366

0 Kudos
erma2

GOOD MORNING SHERYL. I GLADLY TAKE YOUR HAND AND I PLEDGE TO STAY SMOKE FEE TODAY ON MONDAY THE 7TH OF OCTOBER.  AND I WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO CYN ON THE QUAD SQUAD. 1000 DAYS OF FREEDOM.AND TO LEZZA CONGRATULATIONSTO YOU TOO AND I HAPPILY HOLD OUT MY HAND TO THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE TO WANT TO PLEDGE TODAY.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL .  ERMA

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning Pledgers!    We are on page 2 already and it is only the 7th!   Can we aim for more pledges this month than last?    More people pledging than last month?    So....get em and bring em here!   (I guess going out in the street with my laptop and grabbing folks wouldn't be right, right?   smile)

Anyway...Erma, good to see you and I gladly take your hand and repeat that I will remain nicotine free today!    My other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon

0 Kudos

Good Morning Happy Pledgers!  Thanks for your hand Sharon!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I offer my hand to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Today!  Patty d461

0 Kudos