cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
candylance

Good morning!! It's 4:41. Don't know why I'm up so early but it's a pleasure to be here with you. I have 24 wonderful days and have STOPPED going to the nursing home. I'll find another 'cause'. I'm here to say HALT. Don't get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired and pledge another smoke free 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. i gladly accept Erma's hand and extend my free hand to the next person to pledge. Have a happy Friday. I know I will. Much love, Candy

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Folks!  Our October pledging is off to a terrific start!  Candy, your 24 days of freedom looks WONDERFUL on you.  I gratefully accept your hand and pledge that today I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to commit to their freedom from smoking today...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning to All! Sheryl, I happily accept your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next person willing to pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Such a beautiful morning and what a great way to start my day -- taking Kathy's hand and feeling the strength and support of this group in her grasp.  Today will be another smoke free day for me.  I absolutely choose not to let a cigarette touch my lips no matter what happens.  I take full responsibility for the direction of my life.  I extend my free hand to the next courageous soul waiting in line to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Leeza, love your confidence and determination!    I will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today!   I have 60 days and plan on making 2 months tomorrow.   I extend my other hand out to the next in line.

0 Kudos
erma2

Good Morning everyone. Smorgy I am so proud of you and I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I want to be all I can be and get rid of all my cruches and addictions. But 1 day at a time. I gladly extend my hand to the next person who wants to pledge to be free today.....  Erma .....Nope

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  I'm proud to take your smoke free hand Erma.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Friday!  Patty d458

0 Kudos
candylance

I'm proud to take Patty's smokefree hand and say,"Good Morning, non-smokers"!! Today is 25 for me, one quarter of a hundred.... I extend my free hand to the next non-smoker and say,"Welcome!!" Love you, Ladybug!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Saturday to one and all!  Congratulations to everyone on their milestones, for keeping their commitment.  Candy, on this my 1789th day of freedom, I take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning, All! You're number is awesome, Sheryl! I'm honored to accept your hand of strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free on my 96th day! I offer my other hand to the person next in line willing to be free today!

0 Kudos