cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
jeanne-8-4-13

Good Afternoon to all of you. I am going to take Candy's hand and pledge to remain smoke-free for the next 24 hours. I will offer my hand to the next person to offer this pledge.

0 Kudos
debra

Good day everyone! Thank you Jeanne for extending your hand, which I gratefully accept as I pledge to not use nicotine nor smoke for the next 24 hours. I offer my other hand to the next sister (or brother) in line who would like to join us.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for the hand Debra.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My other hand is out for the next winner who also chooses their smobriety today.  Patty d456

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Day Everyone!  It is a pleasure to see all your bright and shiny faces -- what a show of commitment!  Patty, once more I'm grateful for your hand, which I take to pledge another nicotine-free day.  I hold out my free hand and the ever-growing strength of this group to the next committed person...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Thank you, Sheryl, for your hand of strength. I gratefully accept it as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. In turn, I offer my hand to the next person!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Great morning to all!   There was a good bunch here yesterday, wasn't there?  You can feel the power in the numbers!   Let's get more today!     Kathy, I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today!   I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

0 Kudos
candylance

Hi, Sharon!! So good to see everybody this morning. I am pleased to pledge another 24 hours without Nickodemon breathing down my neck. Anytime he comes around, I kick him to the curb.. Gladly grab Sharon's hand and pledge not to smoke UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I pass my free hand to the next person to pledge............

0 Kudos
Leeza

Sending wishes to all for a terrific Thursday.  Heck, every day that we remain smoke free is terrific.  Candy thank you for hand which I gratefully accept.  I pledge to remain calm and press on in my quest for a healthier life by staying smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to make their intentions known.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Leeza.  I once again pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  "Living a life that matters doesn't  happen by accident.  It happens by choice."  My hand is out for the next winner who comes to pledge their choice to remain smoke free another day.  Patty 15 Months

0 Kudos
erma2

Hello everyone. Hi Ladybug I will gladly take your hand and pledge that i will not smoke today.  And people do have choices  I know that i do and that I love myself even more and I have more self esteem since I quit Jan 17th  2013.  I happilly hold my hand out for the next person to pledge today.   Erma   Aka   Kathy    Nope

0 Kudos