cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Kevin and I am saying a little prayer for strength and healing. I am pledging today to continue my commitment to remain nicotine free. What a wonderful group and a wonderful bunch of people, thank you  Sheryl for giving us an opportunity to come here and renew our commitments daily. Happy Howl-oween, I hope you all have a wonderful smoke free day. I am holding out my paw for the next pledgee.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Flying in and grabbing your hand, Cory, thanks for it.  I pledge not to smoke this day.  (The smoke really gets in your eyes when you're on a broom stick!)  Continuing on my smoke free journey I hold out my other hand (ooops, almost fell off my stick - hard to fly without holding on....) - to the next waggly witch to fly on in.  

0 Kudos
Leeza

Kevin thank you for you hand and sending the collective strength of this group flowing into me.  Just for today I choose health, life, freedom and remaining smoke free.  I did it yesterday so I know I can do it again today.  And my plan is the same for tomorrow.  I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting to make the pledge.

Leeza - ODAT 390

0 Kudos

Thank you for your hand Leeza.  Today I choose life, and I too know I can do it again tomorrow.  No more slip ups!  I gladly and lovingly extend my hand to the next person waiting to make the pledge.

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you Joan for you hand I accept and will make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other smoke free hand to the next EX in line to make a pledge not to smoke.

Thank you everyone for the congratulations on my 5 year quit. 

0 Kudos