cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
Giulia

I ain't a'skeert.  I am strong and brave and have a whole bunch of hands to hold onto should I need it.  No relapse allowed in my playbook.  Joan, I'm holding your hand and promising not to smoke this day.  No how - no way.  And I offer my other hand in strength  to the next Pledgling  to arrive. 

0 Kudos
LouiseR

I pledge today to stay smoke free.  I gladly take all of your hands and anyone elses who pledges to stay smoke free.  I am in awe and inspired by all of you!

0 Kudos
Legend

Thanks Louise I will take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free. My hand is out to the next Ex to take hold of and make a pledge not to smoke.

I hope everyone has a nice day

0 Kudos
LindaK_Mc

Hi Legend, I'll take your hand and pledge to be smoke free until tomorrow evening.   But I'll be out of town from Thursday to Sunday.  In a cabin on a river where my cell doesn't even work and no TV and no phone.  So see ya when I get back. I offer my hand to next person in line. Have a good one everyone!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  WOW!  What a great showing of commitment!  That should be inspiration to us all to maintain our quits.  Linda, thank you for your hand which I accept to pledge another nicotine-free day.  I hold out my free hand to the next  pledger... Travel safely, Linda.

0 Kudos
erma2

Good Morning Sheryl. I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to not smoke today.   I gladly extend my hand out to the next to pledge in line.  Nef    Erma

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning Erma! Thanks for your hand which I gratefully grasp as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I offer my hand to the next person willing to pledge also! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    Kathy, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE. I know that I am stronger today than the nicotine and you all are a big part of that!    My other hand out to the next in line.  Somebody grab it and let's make a huge chain!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good day to one and all.  Hope that you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  Smorgy thank you for your hand which I gladly accept as I promise to remain smoke free.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge of freedom today.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good day to all! I'm finally here to take Leeza's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I gladly extend my free hand to the next person to pledge.......................I'm going to the county fair with Hubby and my friend Kim. FUN!!!

0 Kudos