cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
msterling999

Hey Ladies 

Just checking in -- still very very free! 

LEEZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I am so pride of you!

I hope you are proud of your accomplishment!

I extend my hand to the next freedom seeker...

-Maggie

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, all!! I'm checking in at 4:20 AM and the coffee is a makin'. Hey, Maggie, we'd love to have you join hands with us. I'm going to take Ladybug's extended hand (whom I treasure) and pledge not to smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. I extend my other hand to the next pledgling and say good morning...........................d32

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everybody!  I invited a couple of people to join/rejoin the group and I hope they take us up on the offer.  Candy, NO SMOKING NO MATTER WHAT is where it's at!  I proudly take your hand to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine for myself.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Saturday All! Happily I accept your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person in line ready to pledge.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.    This is the place to start my day!!!    Kathy, thanks for your hand.  I take it and look around at the strength and courage of this group.....makes me proud to be a part of it!    I pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE....NEF.....I offer my other hand out to the next in line!    Have a great day all!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Sending wishes for a superb Saturday to one and all!!  Sharon, I just can't get enough of your strength.  So thank you once again for your hand.  I promise you all that I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  There are so many benefits to living this lifestyle.  I just wish that food didn't taste sooo good now.  Need to drop a few pounds this coming year.  Exercising will be a lot easier when you can breath easier.  Anyhow, I digress.  I offer my free, plump hand to the next person waiting eagerly to make their pledge...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  It's Saturday, the sun has been able to peek through the rain once in a while, and Candy is rockin' Day 32!-- what more can I ask for?   Leeza, thanks for your warm, "comfortable" hand!   I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I just no longer do that & have found other meaningful ways to use the freed up time from not smoking.  Period.  My hand is out to the next winner who also chooses smobriety.  Patty d466   

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! It's SUNDAY, a day of rest but not restlessness. I'm so happy to see everyone, especially, Ladybug who helped me from across the USA on my 30th day; I'm so glad to report a day of calm with 33 days. Congratulations to everyone and thanks for getting me this far. I gladly accept your hand, Ladybug, and pledge another day of smobriety NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. I extend my other, free hand to the next pledgling.Candy d 33

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  It's inspiring to see you all continuing to go forward so strongly.  Candy, I gladly accept your hand for my pledge of remaining nicotine free today.  I hold out my free hand and the growing support of this group to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Sheryl, you are the pillar of strength! I proudly grasp your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next person willing to pledge!

0 Kudos