Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

November Daily Pledge 2023

November 2023 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in November! 🍂

Embrace November’s crisp start as a chance to conquer those lingering habits! Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
569 Replies
almihsqd

Good morning and Thank you @runtoquit . I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand to the next person in line. Have a good day.

Gail561

Morning, hopefully you remembered to set your clocks back an hour? Daylight saving time has ended but it doesn't mean I throw away my quit! I will pledge not to smoke today and as many times needed to re-enforce my commitment! Thanks for the hand @almihsqd as I offer my other one to the next one who joins us. 

wlh

Thanks for your hand @Gail561 !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2438 days

ReallyReal

I gladly take your hand @wlh and pledge I will not smoke today.  I offer my other hand to the next in line.

McMoney

Good morning, @ReallyReal! Thanks for your hand and your support.   I pledge to be a non smoker TODAY and to win this day over my addiction.   I extend my free hand for the next  person to pledge.  🥊🫁🫀🧠💪🏽

- Meriah
Barbscloud

Good morning @McMoney I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Extendingmy hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2063 d

vicky_k

@Barbscloud , I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

champsin97

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my other hand to the next to pledge.

Metroguy

@champsin97 I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

gmailuser

I gladly take your hand and extend mine to the next EXer. I pledge to not smoke today.