Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Come Celebrate Quit Date Celebrations for 4/22/2022

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

@Jaded 14 years!
@missy8 5000 days!
@Kay64 @lionel-baker 3000 days!
@samantha67  7 years!
@brunice-h 6 years!
@PennyLynn7407 2000 days!
@tedford  5 years!
@tylerhampton71  4 years!
@79stopnae @IknowIcan @jdb2000 @Jonathan667 @jordanleigh @micheller321 @RogerP0823 1234 days! You hit @carlalexander @Chipstr @goaltoquit @Harshflyer72 @iheartzing @jamietay04 @jj1997walker @jonimarie @kenchee @klbowers42kb @lynndarby @Melani @mstabler @nailbenderwi @nectarcool @nickfsu1102 @nonsmokertoo @sammiegirl13 @sandeemedwards @t.sanders920 @tynerj777   3 years!
@akurathidinesh @chouser7 @jeffkarlin @mrsgooden2012 @noppadet @Raaachel @Tony1967 @VapednowDone  1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad!
@froggielane234 @milavalentina @monkeynbs @Sebba85  2 years!
@ThinBlueLine  500 days!
@angelcook9030 @bennettjessica @Bridgeml @JasimiX @Magone @Rosio03  1 year!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angelangela @cmitchell32 @ItsmeJRL @ksmalls @Kundernehr @laurapmaia @Lopezalo @Lstrange @MHebert21 @N_M_V @Overtonkid1970 @pamela12409 @pitbullmama @Raen808 @viclynne2022   50 days!
@alaakhaled @Amanda2222 @Anthony96 @dawnstopsmoke @donnacobia @emplitj @Fireball1975 @Fiscarelli1234 @Jeff-the-Brit @jimmy7774 @KodiCollier @lisacadams21 @Liztyson @Mustangsally45 @rjnkids97 @Whitehairfella  1 month!
@2468mr @Dcchml44111 @dfritts @FLIMOM727 @GetBold @Hazelp57 @hunni3b @jaofrog @Jkennon @jsaaunders79 @Kimmcafoos @kota10 @Lisanoni1 @Meperkey @Mieket @oliviasong @pammaven @Rocky27 @Sharonfino @Soffaayy @TerriButler @Thewolf08  7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

@Abrown85 @alivia364 @AngieGenz @cittaw11 @cmcosgrove85 @Freakenfaries @ginny-sullivan @ilovejeff1954 @junktownsmom @KLC416 @Mayoris1 @Pinkcandy_5070 @riseabove22 @Tmrisme @wallacebirdwell  
are quitting today. If you are, we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal journal(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Curious how common your quit date is? Check out the popular quit dates here.

Not ready to start your  Quit JournalAsk general questions about quitting or ask something about the quit method you've chosen or find support with others who have similar health conditions, getting involved will improve your success in quitting.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
samantha67

Hi all!

YES!!  Today marks 7 whole years of being completely smoke free! I LOVED smoking…. and I quit cold turkey. I haven’t even so much as touched a cigarette since the evening of  4/22/2015. For you newbies, or those even contemplating your quit…If I can do it… let me assure you, you absolutely can too!!! Mind over matter…. N.O.P.E.  Not One Puff Ever!  
stay strong & smoke free!!!!

Barbscloud

@samantha67 Congrats on 7 years.  Glad you stopped by to share your success.

Barb

0 Kudos
JasimiX

Hi Mark 962 I have been quit free! Although I am experiencing bits of contrast with cravings. I used to smoke marijuana which I am also free of. Although while smoking marijuana with someone they laced the blunt with Newport inside and also bought me marijuana vape pen which wasn't marijuana it was also nicotine and since then my cravings has gone full throttle. I am getting it back under control by reading the article What to do with the extra time now that I am not smoking and also remembering my mantra Whatever it takes to stay nicotine free and never go back. If I have to stay on the patches forever so be it. Although I am not still on the patches. I have been using sunflower seeds, gum and cbd to calm myself and relax. You know how they say you will know when it's your time. Well I finally understand that because this is my time. I will do whatever it takes to be tobacco free. Today has been really ruff although I've managed to conquer it. Thanks to you and  everyone here for the support. I really appreciate you all. Happy Holidays everyone and best wishes to you all!!! JasimiX

JX
JasimiX

962 quit free

JX
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's so wonderful to hear, congrats @JasimiX!!

- Danielle, EX team 

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

@JasimiX Good to hear.  Glad you made it through the incident with the friends and the nicotine. Congrats on sticking to your quit journey.

Happy Holidays. 

Barb

0 Kudos