cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

May 2013 Daily Pledge

Good Morning to all!  I'll start off with a pledge to not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready and willing to pledge their freedom from smoking.  Who wants to join me?  These May  flowers smell wonderful!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
82 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Barbara!  Hope your holiday was enjoyable, relaxing and of course, smoke-free.  I gladly take your hand this morning to pledge that I will not use nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength for the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Hi Sheryl, I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold my free hand out for the next in line

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Good afternoon Barbara. It is my pleasure to take your hand today and pledge not to use nicotine for one more day. I EXtend my FREE hand and all our strength to the nEXt EX ready to join us.....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Barbara and Tara!  I am proud to take Tara's hand and pledge that for today I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good afternoon all!!  Barbara thank you for your hand and passing the collective strength to me.  I reaffirm that I will remain smoke free and offer my hand to the next person waiting to pledge next...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Barbara and Leeza!  Today promises to be a hot one in NYC, but instead of smoking over it, I'm going to take your hand Leeza and pledge to remain nicotine free.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, and Leeza, I will take both your hands and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageTop of the morning to you Sheryl and Barbara.  Yes, it sure is going to be a hot one here too.  We'll probably be 100 degrees today... but it is a dry heat.

Thank you Barbara for you hand.  I will remain smoke free today, I promise.  And I extend my free hand to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Good afternoon ladies. It's rainy and lush in Kansas City Missouri today. Love that rain! Makes everything green 🙂 It is a joy to accept your hand today Leeza and join you in pledging my FREEDOM from nicotine for another beautiful day. I EXtend my hand and all our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us.....

0 Kudos